Consulting Service

It’s hard to get started. I want to study in Germany – What documents do I need? Which university is the right one? Which visa should I apply for?

Our cooperation partner IK Studieren helps you to arrive in Germany:

Information and help with language certificates, translations, dealing with authorities and all questions about visas can be found here.